Saturday, December 02, 2006

Not Today

Nothing happened. I probably would have if it weren’t for all the bitching. My parents – both of them – have done nothing but bitch all fucking day long. And it’s about to drive me crazy. My mom’s still on her emotional tirade (how long does PMS last?), busting out with tears at random times and going from happy-go-lucky to down in the dumps in two seconds. I think she’s on the verge of an emotional breakdown. I try to cheer her up, but the constant bitchfest coming from her pushes me away. I love her, but she lets people push her over too easily. She never stands up for herself. And, she takes it out on us with nonstop bitching, crying, and moping around the house. It makes me want to scream and beat my head on the wall.

So, today wasn’t really the day after all. Tomorrow, I don’t know. I’m going to try to be gone most of the day (see escape the bitching). If my cousins are home, I’ll probably go visit them. It’s been a while since I’ve hung out with them anyway. Hell, I may just drive around to waste time. Almost anything’s better than being subjected to the bitching at home. The desire to move out has never been stronger.

No comments: