Thursday, December 28, 2006

Another Drive

I finally went to get a haircut today. I’ve needed for one for the last two weeks, but my ass was just too lazy to go get one. It had gotten all shaggy and curly and out of control! It was like a big wave started at the back of my head and rolled down to the front where it crashed into my bangs! Yeah, it was that bad!!

After I got through chatting and gossiping with the beautician – oh and she finished cutting my hair too – I ran a few errands for my mom in town then headed back out into the country, or should I say deeper into the country (aka to our house). I turned the normally 15 minute drive home into an hour long drive through winding back roads I hadn’t been on in years. And all of the roads were empty! I met maybe five other cars and I never got behind anyone. It was great! I don’t ever remember these roads being as fun as they are now! I love to drive twisty little roads like these… as long as there's not many people on them and the cops aren’t out! Forget taking that curve at 45mph, crank it up to 70!! =) It was a lot of fun!! Especially when one of the wheels started spinning when I floored it exiting a curve! Oops! I need to calm myself down…

All that seat time in my car alone gave me time to think (talk to myself out loud). Yeah, I’m a nut! But I started thinking about – what else – coming out. Do my parents know I’m planning on doing this? Cause it’s mighty strange that for the last few days they’ve been gone almost all day long. They’re gone right now! Normally, they stay around the house most of the day when they’ve off from work. And when they are home, they’re always busying themselves with something or making plans for something that would probably stop my plans (like the movie last night, not that I didn’t enjoy it). Maybe they’re reading this (hope not!!). They’ve seen the title of this blog on the tabs in Firefox whenever they would come into my room and stare at the computer screen (not me) until they finish telling me what they came to tell me (hate when someone talks to me but doesn’t bother to ever even look at me – and this is worse since they’re basically snooping). Of course, a simple Google search doesn’t show this blog. But if you (mom and dad) are reading this, just tell me! It would make things so much easier.

Till later everyone! Have fun and don’t drive too fast (yeah I’m a hypocrite)!

No comments: