Thursday, December 28, 2006

Boredom

So, I was cruising the Blogthings site since I was really bored. I love finding out things about myself like what kind of a donut I am and what my bathroom habits say about me! But I came upon these and just had to post the results.

First, this. I just thought it was kind of interesting (notice these don't add up to 100%).
Your Linguistic Profile:
55% General American English
25% Dixie
5% Midwestern
5% Upper Midwestern
5% Yankee
What Kind of American English Do You Speak?


Then, there’s this. This is so me! I was speechless after I read it. And to think I almost picked a different one!

Your Personality Profile

You are dreamy, peaceful, and young at heart.
Optimistic and caring, you tend to see the best in people.
You tend to be always smiling - and making others smile.

You are shy and intelligent... and a very hard worker.
You're also funny, but many people don't see your funny side.
Your subtle dry humor leaves your close friends in stitches.


And finally, the 2007 car I should be driving.

You Should Drive a Jaguar XK 4.2

You don't care how you get there as long as you get there with class.
And having a little power doesn't hurt either!
What 2007 Car Should You Drive?


But of course, I’d rather have this little beauty! Oh yeah! =)

No comments: