Saturday, December 16, 2006

A Major Change

I haven’t done anything about the guy on the personals site. Still clueless about what to do, but that’s not what I want to talk about this time around.

I think I may change my major. I’m currently in physics but sickly behind. I’m in my second year and haven’t even taken most of the first year classes. I’ll be in college for another five years if I stay in this and I don’t want to waste my time and money doing that. So I’m thinking about changing to marketing. I’ve taken a lot of business electives, and I’m pretty much where I should be with it. Hell, I might even finish on time if I change to marketing. Plus, the business professors are so much more kick ass than the science professors are.

I’m not going to change my classes just yet. I’ll have to sleep on this for a few days. I made the mistake of not doing that last semester and got locked out of taking a much-needed class when I decided to change my major for all of one night. The classes I’ll need to change into have plenty of seats left, so there’s no big rush on that front.

Today, I planted another seed for getting an apartment near campus. I was talking with my mom about changing my major and the classes I would have to take, one being a night class. I gave her a good talk and I think I may have some hope. It all hinges on my parents giving the okay. Next Monday, my mom and I are going to the eye doctor. See opportunity to check out some apartments. I can’t even express in words how much I would love to move out of my parents’ house. I would turn into the biggest slut. Just kidding, I can’t really see myself doing that. But in high school, I never saw myself going to the college I’m at right now. So…

If I could secure an apartment, I would definitely email that guy. I’ll have to see what happens though.

No comments: