Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Maybe Tomorrow

It didn’t happen today. The right moment never came. My parents were together for all of about two minutes except for supper (not the right time/place). I’ll have to give it another try tomorrow.

Nonetheless, I felt the fear. I was nervous the entire morning, almost shaking I was so nervous. My stomach seemed to be twisted into several knots. I couldn’t eat anything. Then, for those two minutes my mom and dad were together in the house, I was almost speechless with fear and anxiety. I started questioning whether or not I would be able to do this after all. I can do and I must do it though.

1 comment:

A Lewis said...

All in the right timing.....at just the right time and place. No stress, no strain.....no manipulation. I've got quite a coming out story. We'll have to talk! Thanks for visiting my site today.