Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I’m Feeling Bitchy

[Comments removed per request of friend plus a slight change of heart on my part. I really was being a bitch that day. - D]

-- -- -- -- --

The Audis kicked ass again in the latest ALMS race. Damn diesel engines! I don’t know how the Vettes did in their class. They had some brake issues that had them pitted for a while. I think an Aston Martin won the class, but I don’t know for sure. I didn’t see the ending.

I would love to go to a ALMS, Grand Am or just about any race sometime (except for NASCAR – yes I was born and raised in the South but I’m not that much of a redneck). I don’t think there are many tracks that anybody races on nearby though, so you know what that means… ROAD TRIP!!!

-- -- -- -- --

There’s this annoying guy that goes to the same church as I do that says he wants to come to our house to talk to me, get to know me. He says I’m a “mystery” to him. I like being a mystery to some people. I don’t want to talk to his ass! And by the way, thanks for inviting yourself to our house! I’m tempted to cuss his ass out if he does come. He needs to realize I’m not like my brother, who he seems to worship for some reason. I’m not beyond cussing someone out and throwing their ass out of our house.

It wouldn’t bother me so much if this guy wasn’t so strange and pushy. He’s the type of person that tries to overanalyze everything to make himself look smart but ultimately he just looks like a dumbass. It’s not uncommon to hear him say very off-the-wall remarks that just leave you shaking your head. And all the while, he’s really pushy about everything. I hate pushy people. They trigger something in me that makes me want to just punch them in the face. He’s really pushy on religion (that’s always the worst area) and I know he’ll start in on something with that. I’ve been there, done that and I’m not going to take that shit again.

This guy is an asshole and the type of person that everyone looks for ways to avoid. Why would anybody want to be that type of person?

No comments: