Thursday, October 05, 2006

All Figured Out

Well, well, well.

I’m still holding out hope for the history guy. I just ignored him last class mainly to see what he would do because I know he’s noticed me before. He gave me a good look at least once during class. I don’t know what to do or think about him. He sure comes off as gay and I would love it if he was… and single… and looking. I’ve got the worst crush ever on him.

By the way, me and the girl in the other class, K, finally hit it off I guess you would say. I told you I was slow to make friends (it’s been over a month and a half since classes started and she sat by me). Come to find out, we’ve been in several classes together in earlier semesters but we just never met each other. She’s really nice and always perky (but not too perky). I guess I was wrong about her. She’s cool. I still don’t understand why she ever decided to sit by me though. Maybe she knows the history guy and he sent her out on a mission to find out more about me.

Oh yeah. I’ve got it all figured out…

No comments: