Thursday, September 28, 2006

Failing Friendship

I think my friends have officially ditched me. I still haven’t heard from them, and I’m not about to call them. I guess I’m just testing our friendship. It’s sad that I feel I have to do that, even sadder that they’re failing the test.

No new friends yet (I’m working on it). I met a girl in one of my classes that always sits by me, a person she doesn’t know, despite the fact that there are others she knows in the class. She’s not the type of person I would normally hang around though, so there’s not much conversing between us. I still have my little thing for the guy in my history class. One of these days I’m just going to have to talk to him. I can’t let him slip away without me at least getting to know him some (and finding out if he’s gay or not – my guess would be he is). He seems really shy like me. I’ve noticed he never talks to anyone else in class and usually is sitting by himself. Maybe I could fill one of those empty seats by him one day.

But, I’m growing sick of my classes already. I’ve had the first round of tests come and go over the past two weeks. My apathy toward them almost scares me. I think I did good on all of them except for one though (edit: I did good on it too – a B, much better than I expected).

No comments: