Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

As the days click by, the seasons slowly transition into my favorite time of the year – winter. There’s just something about bundling up to go outside and piling on the blankets at night that I love. I’ve always loved cold weather even when I was real young. Of course being in the South, it never gets real cold (only real hot) and snow is rare. I think the lowest it got last winter was around 24°.

This year has been eerily clam though (saving up for wintertime mayhem?). No Easter tornado spree. No bad thunderstorms that knock our power out for almost a week. Not much weather-wise has happened this year except for the normal late summer drought. Damn global warming is making us have calmer weather! We must stop it at once!

No comments: