Thursday, March 01, 2007

N The Driver's Seat

I called N today! She loves the new college and she’s trying to convince me to transfer there to be with her. I have to admit I’m thinking about it! I love my N!! If nothing comes up between the two of us, I’m supposed to go over to her place tomorrow evening and NH may be coming over too! Who knows what will happen! I can’t wait!!!

-- -- -- -- --

I finally got the strut tower braces and rear sway bar for my car that I ordered last week! You never knew about this because I never told you, but hey… now you know! Got the front and rear strut tower braces on today. The sway bar will have to go on later (have to jack the car up to put it on); for now, it’s just sitting on my bed.

While I was installing the rear brace, I had to fold the rear seats down and basically lay in the trunk. Well, my perverted mind started turning as you can probably imagine! Bending over the rear bumper with my head in the trunk and my ass in the air didn’t help my wild imagination either! But with the seats down, it’s definitely a nice place! Mark that down on the list of places to do it!! ‘Course that’s if I ever even get any to begin with!! =)

Anyway, the strut tower braces made a huge difference! The car soaked up bumps better than before and the steering response was much improved. If you have a GM W-body, you should definitely get some of these! Ok, let me stop before I start my rambling car talk!

-- -- -- -- --

Now for something new! It’s my first video!! No I’m not in it either!! Sorry! I could have been but decided not to be so I edited myself out of it. The video is me driving around in the SBC. Sounds interesting, right? ;-) Give me a chance though! Hope you enjoy it!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What visions you leave to my imagination! Over the back bumper, huh?

I could not view the video. :( I think it is labeled "private".

Jack said...

I have the same problem.

On your blog it just says loading.

On Utube I get a blank page.

SlyD said...

Yeah it was labeled private. I changed it so it should work now.

A Lewis said...

A virgin bent over on the back end of a car looking in the trunk.....oh my god. Makes a Yankee like me go weak in the knees.