Saturday, March 31, 2007

Status Report

I'm still alive!! Sorry about keeping everyone in suspense and not posting anything… the last two days have been action packed! =) And obviously I didn’t get chopped up into pieces and dumped in the river since I’m here typing now!

So what happened?

A lot happened. A whole lot happened! I broke the rules Thursday. We briefly met in the parking lot of an auto parts store (the manliest of all places to meet) then I followed him to his house. Yeah I know, not a public place. He had roomies so it made me feel a little more comfortable doing that. Still not the smartest thing to have done but it’s in the past now… and I’m still alive. Went and ate pizza (he drove) then we came back to his place to lay around, talk, and tackle some of my firsts… and seconds… and thirds! ;) Ah, how the hell have I waited this long??

Last night, we went out again. This time I drove him in my car. We didn’t know where we were going, so we just drove around until we finally decided to go to the Boardwalk. I suggested this and I can’t believe I did! Friday night and crowded… that’s a recipe for someone seeing us together, but I don’t care so much anymore. We made a circle, not stopping anywhere, then left. We probably weren’t even there twenty minutes, but walking alongside the river with him as a cool, gentle breeze was blowing and the city was lit up was just romantic. We didn’t hold hands. He didn’t try to or anything. He knew I wasn’t ready for that at this time, but I’m sure I will be soon. After we left there, we went to go eat then headed back to his place. I had passed his test.

We got in his bed together and talked for a little while then he dropped the bomb… “so I guess this means you have a boyfriend now.” It kind of shocked me! I wasn’t expecting anything like that especially this soon! I mean, he had been talking about how he normally would have nothing to do with someone my age – too much drama, no direction in life, etc. – but he said I was different then most my age in the area. So we’re hitched now!! There’s definitely something between us but I think it’s too soon to be throwing out that L word.

He’s a great guy! He has a crazy ass personality – he’s constantly got me laughing – but also caring, sensitive, and passionate (oh yeah!). Plus he loves roller coasters too!!! I see a trip to Six Flags coming up this summer! Anyway, I love being around him. I just can’t help but have the biggest shit-eatin’ grin on my face when I’m with him. And the gurl can give a… oh I’ll keep my mouth shut! ;)

I’m so glad I finally took the step of courage to do this. I feel absolutely no regrets, only a little guilt for lying to my parents about what I’m actually doing. Like he said though, they know! LOL! But yeah, the last two days have been pretty damn crazy… but in a good great way!! I’ve counted seven firsts just in the past two days, most happening on Thursday. I still can’t believe it all! I’m not dreaming, am I?

5 comments:

A Lewis said...

And you call this a "Status Report"? My god, you've gone from 0-60 in .23 seconds. You've gone through the whole school year in one evening! Wow. And how great for you. Couldn't be happier.

Jack said...

Glad to see you enjoy yourself.

Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear that it worked out good for you :)
TJ-n-Houston

Anonymous said...

I'm just beginning to catch up with you and others. I'm so happy that it looks like a good thing for you. Still be careful, but your happiness exudes from this post and is infectious to the rest of us! I am so happy for you!

A Bear in the Woods said...

Wow! You go, guy! I hope you guys have a blast.