Saturday, March 24, 2007

What Just Happened??

Oh. My. God.

Just minutes ago, I was having phone sex with a 30 year old guy!!!

I meet him and started chatting with him on gay.com. After chatting for awhile, he gave me his number and I called him. We started out talking about meeting up in person sometime. I told him I had never done anything before and he was cool with that. He could tell I was nervous and he was very nice about it. He was very considerate of me and my lack of experience. And just when the conversation seemed to be dying down, he bursts out with “are you hard now?”. The answer was yes, of course. This led into a long phone sex session. It was a bit awkward… hell, it was completely, unspeakably awkward! Nonetheless, we both “finished” then he asked if I was weirded out by that. Yes, a little. I told him no though. He went over our plans to meet and told me to call him whenever I was free, he wouldn’t call me since he might call at a bad time (when the parents are around). This seems to just be a fuck buddy situation, but he did ask if I was looking for action or a boyfriend. I told him either and he said that we'll just have to see what happens. I would prefer boyfriend if all goes well! =)

I was a bit hesitant to call him. Ironically, I had typed up a post earlier today talking about how I’m afraid of taking a chance and not being impulsive enough. As my thumb hovered over the ‘call’ button on my phone, I almost backed out. It hovered there for probably two minutes. But I thought about what I had said earlier. I was impulsive tonight and I’m proud of myself! We ended up talking for about 35 minutes. And don't worry, the parents are gone shopping tonight, the brother is in Texas, and I'm home alone.

By the way, the guy is hot!! If I can formulate a good enough plan, we’ll probably meet next week. Advice? Suggestions? Cautions?

Wow, this has been my dirtiest post ever! Sorry if you don't like all the sex talk... after getting off the phone and running around the house constantly screaming "OH MY GOD!!!", I said I just have to post this on my blog!!

7 comments:

Brad said...

Of course, you should always be cautious. But, you're young and grown, so you should be having fun.

Jack said...

Cool D!?

I would advise in meeting him in a public place first.

That way if he's not who he said he was you can just back down.

But like Brad said, have fun!?

And don't do what you don't want to or feel not prepared to do.

You decide!?

Mike said...

At first I thought maybe it was Sorted, but then you mentioned he was 30, and we ALL know Sorted is WAY OVER 30.

I've always liked older men, though. My first experience, as a 16 year old, was with someone whom I would now guess was well over 40.

Ah... to be young, dumb, and full of... inexperience (again).

A Lewis said...

Sounds pretty cool to me.....the first time is a little strange though, isn't it? Looks like everyone else has already given you good advice...meet in public and all. Relax, chill, and enjoy, my friend. And, if it was Sorted (or MiKell for that matter disguising herself for a woman of means under age 30), you should be in for a good time. Phone or not.

SlyD said...

Thanks for the advice guys! We're planning on meeting at a restaurant somewhere in town toward the end of the week to get to know each other first.

And Mikell, I've always had a thing for older guys. Several of the older guys at my church and other places plus most of the male teachers from grade school have been the objects of many, many fantasies. College has not been quite so generous with hot professors though. Older guy fantasies have always far outweighed same-age guy fantasies. DILFs?

Anonymous said...

Glad you are taking a safe approach. I'm with most of the rest of the guys - wishing you well and a great time. Just be careful. m'k? ...and play safe.

"Tommy" said...

well buddy....just watch it...

there are some crazies out there in our world.

hugs

tommy