Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Fate

Talked (yes just talked) to The Guy today for almost an hour. I was thinking once again about calling it off, but fate was telling me to just do it. You see, it just so happened that I was home alone again tonight - very unusual for a Tuesday. Unexpected things popped up for everyone except me. I took that as a sign.

I’ve been trying to keep my expectations for anything developing relationship-wise to a bare minimum and so far so good, but after this call, I’m not sure what this guy’s wanting. He seemed to be hinting at the possibility of a relationship happening. ‘Course I don’t want to be putting the plow in front of the bull here but it’s just something I noticed.

We’re supposed to meet Thursday at a restaurant in town. I can’t wait to meet him! He seems like a great guy! I really hope he’s who he seems to be! I’m so excited!!!

Now just to wait for the cell phone bill to come in… that’ll be a fun one!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a deep breath and make sure your head is clear. I wish you all the best, but be careful. I hope he's a keeper for you.

Jack said...

Hey D!?

Like Lem said, be careful. Just go and enjoy yourself. You'll see how you feel and how it's going once there.

Don't overlook anything. First love are the hardest.

Ryan said...

i agree with lemuel and joel go but be careful. have fun make it all u can and when u get home blog we will b waiting 4 details!

A Lewis said...

Cell phone bill? You don't have a zillion minutes to burn up each month? Change plans....quick. I say go enjoy the dinner, stay in public for the first time so you can make a mad dash for the front door, and enjoy your new friend. It's all good times.

A Lewis said...

PS: Leave your expectations in the car. Safely parked.

My adventures said...

i agree with lewis but, get there early and check out all the exits in case you need to leave in a hurry... just try to have fun!!!

"Tommy" said...

Just be careful...

home boy.......

thats all..