Sunday, March 11, 2007

Turning On The Taxi Light

I’ve done it! I finally put myself on a few dating websites!

I’ve been hesitant to do this because I could be found out (I did put a pic on there... beg and you may get to see it) and it’s just kinda scary. I’ve never dated anyone before… yeah, it’s sad… plus the whole internet dating thing is just… well, a creepy unknown to me. It’s the only way I see to find someone short of hitting the club scene though and I’ll have enough trouble juggling finding someone on the net and not being discovered so that’s out.

The only thing I’ve done so far is go to a chatroom and have about 20 people send me messages! I started talking to this one guy who was 22 and in the closet like me, but the barrage of messages from others made Firefox take a shit and freeze. Makes me wonder how IE would have handled it! I haven’t seen that guy online since.

But yeah, that’s where I am now with respect to my dating life (ha!). In the fantasy world that plays out in my mind, I would meet Mr. Right on the first try and it all just be perfect!! Uh huh, what are the chances of that!

Running alongside that is a plan I've thought up. I'm not going to say what it is because that would only jinx it, but it involves a certain kind of job, a bed, a goldfish, a webcam, and a lot of luck. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! =)

-- -- -- -- --

I was searching through Youtube and found this. Being an avid in-car sing-alonger, I thought it was funny!!



I actually like that song too!! Plus, the guy driving is cute! Ya know that never hurts things!

And on a last note, I’m feeling fine now and the cuts and scraps are healing. I’ve had enough redneck to hold me over for another month or so! Thanks for the concern and filling me in on what a broken rib feels like! Clearly I didn’t have a broken rib!

3 comments:

A Lewis said...

Maybe you can bring the new boy date home and romp on his ass out in the deer stand. You boys had better be careful, though......it won't be long before somebody outs you....instead of you having the chance to do it yourself.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the dating scene, Sly. Just be careful out there. I've met some great guys and I've met some real jerks. I'm sure you'll kiss a lot of frogs before you find Mr. Right.

As for the song, I do that too and that video is super! I agree the drive is a cutie! He reminds me of Blogger Brad from TN.

Anonymous said...

I want to see your profile. Meeting people can be difficult, so have that grain of salt ready.

Yes, that song is great. And the girl does well.