Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Big Two O

Bye bye teens, hello twenties!

Your Birthdate: March 20

You are a virtual roller coaster of emotions, and most people enjoy the ride.
Your mood tends to set the tone of the room, and when you're happy, this is a good thing.
When you get in a dark mood, watch out - it's very hard to get you out of it.
It's sometimes hard for you to cheer up, and your gloom can be contagious.

Your strength: Your warm heart

Your weakness: Trouble controlling your emotions

Your power color: Black

Your power symbol: Musical note

Your power month: February


Well that's all positive, isn't it? They get props for tying in roller coasters though! (That's the only reason I actually I posted this!) And honey, my power color is not black. I don't look good in black, sorry.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't care what your power color is. You just have you some happy birthday today, m'K?

Jack said...

Happy B-day D!?

Have fun!?

Enjoy!?

Let us know what you get! ;)

Mike said...

Wait a few years, you will LIVE for the color black.

Happy Birthday!!

Brad said...

Happy birthday, sweet, Sly-D!

My adventures said...

happy belated b-day!!! 20... geez, that was so long ago!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm late - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(Imagine much singing and confetti - LOL)