Thursday, January 11, 2007

Need Some Help

I was playing around with the way my posts are formatted - mainly wanting to change "labels" to "signs" to better fit my new road theme - and screwed something up. I should have known not to mess with it... if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I changed that with no problem but now the damn thing's moved the comments link and the labels/signs thing over to the left. I want them back on the right! I can't seem to get them back over to there either. The editor won't allow it to be moved there... it just pulls everything to the left. And I haven't found any way to reset it back to default. Anyone know how to fix this? I know it's minor but little things like this bug the shit out of me.

[Edit: You know... I've decided it's not that bad the way it is now. I guess it was just late and I let those little things piss me off. It doesn't matter now. But Ryan - thanks for offering up your bf for help! - SlyD]

1 comment:

Ryan said...

maybe shoot my bf an email he might b able 2 help ya!