Friday, January 19, 2007

Another Try

If you happened to have seen my post from late last night before I deleted it, please ignore what I said. I don’t know what was going on then. Too late and I needed some sleep I guess. I even considered closing down the D-Tour, so I think I was having a little crazy spell!

I’m feeling much better now than I was last night. I caught up on the sleep I had lost all this week. Plus, I just got back from going mud riding on the 4-wheeler about an hour ago, and that always leaves me smiling (and this time, with a numb face from the cold)! It had warmed up all of about 5* to reach a grand total of 45* and that was warm enough for me!! Boots, a jacket, some gloves and I was gone into the woods! What is it about hitting mud and water with the 4-wheeler that is so damn fun? Being a country boy?

-- -- -- -- --

I’m wanting to post some sound clips, but I don’t know where I can upload them so I can post them. Is there a site out there that’s the audio equivalent of Youtube? I’ve got them recorded and saved on my computer. I just need a site to put them on so I can post them.

Yea, short post today… I haven’t had anything to say lately. Nothing’s happened!

No comments: