Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Turkey Time!

Well, it’s almost Thanksgiving! We all know what that means – eating too much and worrying where those extra pounds will show up. I’ll try to have some constraint this year. No desserts. Unless my grandma cooks a coconut cake. Or a pecan pie. Or… oh, fuck it. Just when my weight was starting to stabilize, too.

-- -- -- -- --

Sorry about the lack of posts lately. I’ve been busy with other things. And no, I haven’t put myself on any dating sites yet. Or come out (the goal, remember, was by Christmas anyway).

I’ve been checking on a different car (it’s always fun dealing with salesmen). I just turned down a deal on a sweet fully loaded Fusion because they were trying to rape me on my trade-in (big surprise). Admittedly, my trade-in isn’t worth much, but it is worth more than they were giving for it – and I bought the damn car from this dealership (never again though, they can kiss my white, hairy ass). So, I’m off to look at more cars after my next class is over (I have a test, wish me luck!). Hopefully, I can find a car soon. This is driving me crazy.

-- -- -- -- --

I probably won’t post anything else till after Thanksgiving, so I hope you have a great one! Just remember to exercise and get those extra pounds off quick – in a month, we’ll be doing this all over again.

Have fun with your family and friends or whoever you’re spending the holiday with and stay safe!

No comments: