Tuesday, November 07, 2006

No GSA

Well, I chickened out. I didn’t go. I made it as far as the building the meeting was being held in but no farther. I’m kicking myself now for not going.

However, something interesting happened as I was walking away from the building – I met my brother going into the building. Hmm. I’ve always had my suspicions, and there is one particular guy that he seems to be really close with (and not so much in just the buddy-buddy way).

Of course, there are many other things in the building he could be going to, but it just seemed strange. I never see my brother on campus, and then, I just so happen to see him on the day of a GSA meeting going into the building where the meeting is.

It kind of made me feel better about not attending the meeting knowing he saw me leaving the building right before the meeting started. A witness that I didn’t go. I still have to brush off some of those suspicions until I formally come out.

On a slightly different note, the guy in my history class didn’t go to the meeting. I just saw him in the library (my common hour hang-out). God, he’s hot. Anyway, I didn’t miss anything in that respect by skipping the meeting. Maybe next time I’ll go though.

-- -- -- -- --

My life hasn’t been very eventful lately. In a way, that’s a good thing; in a way, it’s not. It’s a nice change of pace, though, from the past month.

There may be a great thing happening next weekend. My parents are talking about visiting my great uncle who lives in a different state, and my brother will be gone for two days with that guy I was talking about. So, I would be left all alone. *evil grin* Someone will be going out that Friday night, even if he goes by himself!

Don’t know where I’ll go. There are two gay bars in the area, but I don’t know if I’m ready for that. I wish I had someone to go with in case I did get drunk (and turned into a slut). Cockblocker to the rescue! Seriously though, I might need a place to crash that night.

Anyone want to open their house or apartment to me next Friday? I’m a nice guy (when I’m sober, don’t know about when drunk), and I can sleep on the couch!

No comments: