Thursday, November 16, 2006

Confessions

Ah, blogging during class. I’ve got to do something to pass the time, don’t I? But, I’ve got to admit something – I usually write out most of these, type them when I get home, then postdate them when I put them up later. I know. I’m a bad, bad person.

Sometimes, things will change as it goes from paper to computer. It depends on how my mood has changed or what has happened since I wrote it (several days can pass before I actually get around to posting it). In fact, I’ve got an entry from Tuesday that still needs to be typed and posted (that is if I decide to post it). I usually try to get things posted as soon as possible, but shit happens. I get distracted, and the last thing on my mind is posting something to my blog for no one to read. And, there are many entries I’ve written that have never made it up here for reasons ranging from me deeming them inappropriate to me just being too lazy to type them.

Not all are written down though. Most in the morning during the week – those I write during class or common hour – see paper first (including this very entry); those later in the day or on weekends go straight to digital form.

I’m sure you really cared to know all that. Hmm… what else could I bore you with?

-- -- -- -- --

I think I may finally resort to the internet to find a date. I’ve never wanted to do that but just sitting here is getting me nowhere.

I’ve always been afraid to do the internet dating thing. It doesn’t seem like it would work. But, I’m willing to give it a try. Hopefully, I won’t get burned in the process.

I’ll see how it goes. And as always, I’ll keep you up-to-date on whatever happens. I know you’ll be sitting in front of your computer screens refreshing the page ten times a minute anxiously awaiting a report back from me on the matter.

Have fun and here’s to a great day!

No comments: