Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ranting

Today, my mom was doing one of her emotional rants filled to the brim with crying, frustration, and the usual hesitations as she thinks of an allowed replacement for a cuss word*. But while she was going full-steam in rant mode, I couldn’t think of anything except saying “well, I guess this wouldn’t be a good time to tell you I’m gay.” Just thinking about that makes me laugh.

Seeing my mom’s rant makes me glad I’m gay. Women are just too damn emotional! There’s no way I could even fake a straight relationship with a girl. I. Would. Go. In. Sane. I just couldn’t do it. Friends, yeah. Relationship, hell no. Of course, what do I know… I haven’t even been in any relationship.

* I’ve never understood that – whether you say shoot/shit or anything of the like, they both mean the same thing if used in the same context, so why is one considered worse than the other?

No comments: