Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Field Trip

One of my classes today took a field trip across campus to the computing services department. I’ve always loved field trips! The best were those in high school when we had to stay overnight and all the juicy stuff started happening… though walking in on two resident whores I called my friends isn’t exactly appealing as neither would be considered good looking – I still have nightmares about that. Despite that, field trips have always kicked ass.

But this one was boring… for the most part.

The guy, who had to be gay, babbled on with his computer-speak that I only understood bits and pieces of while I entertained my mind with how I could get in with the hot guy in my history class. Then, near the end of our exciting voyage, something happened that quickly got my attention and sparked my interest.

In walks this cute, sexy and obviously gay guy that I assume works in the department.

My mouth dropped.

It was probably very clear what I thought of him. I couldn’t help but to stare at him for a few seconds until my shyness kicked in and my eyes shot to the ground. I was trying to hold back a boner as my cock began twitching a little when he came in. I threw a few glances his way every now and then and even caught him staring at me one time.

I couldn’t believe it.

I need to check on a job in computing services… immediately.

No comments: