Thursday, February 01, 2007

ROLLER COASTER!!!

I love roller coasters! Loops and drops and turns! Oh my! Anyway, I was looking on YouTube and found this on-ride video of a roller coaster I rode this past summer. It’s Powder Keg at Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri. If you’re ever in or near Branson and you like roller coasters, you should definitely check this little ride out (plus Silver Dollar City is a really neat place)! It packs a lot more punch than it looks like! You float you’re thrown out of the seat over every single hill and that second hill is really wild!!! Unfortunately, you can’t see much of that hill in the vid… just know it’s one of the best parts on the ride (to me at least). Enjoy and get those hands up!!



So, what’s your favorite roller coaster? The Keg really isn’t my absolute favorite – that goes to Shockwave at Six Flags Over Texas – but it's still a really fun ride! So fun I could barely stop myself from getting back in line for another ride every time! Just be sure to do what the announcements say when you ride it and put all of the junk from your pockets in the cubby holes… trust me! ;-)

3 comments:

Brad said...

My Dad loves roller coasters too.

Spider said...

I LOVE roller coasters - and you haven't lived until you have ridden The Hulk at Islands of Adventure/Universal Studios Orlando...

john said...

Roller coasters make me woozy. Plus I'm somewhat scared of heights.