Friday, February 02, 2007

Randomness With A Splash Of Good And Bad News

I just wanted to say that today has been freaking awesome!! I’ve been alone almost all day (very rare) and had fun every second of it! I popped in my favorite techno CD, striped down to only my boxers, and danced all over the house for half of the day! I can’t dance, but it sure as hell was fun trying!!

I thought about videotaping some of my dancing and posting it on here… that thought didn’t last long. Sorry guys!

I never noticed this before, but I am so much hotter than I thought I was! =) I mean just check out my amazing fashion sense!

While I’m linking to pictures, can anyone think of a good name for my car? I’m drawing a blank and I know ya’ll are a lot more creative than I am. To show how creative I am with names, my truck is simply called The Brick. Genius, I know! Give me a ton of suggestions (you can definitely submit more than one!) and I may have a poll to let you vote for the name!

I got a 97 on my accounting test! Holla!!

AG (a girlfriend): “I wish I had a penis. I would play with it all the time if I did.”

Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling, and everytime we kiss, I swear I can fly. Can’t you feel my heart beat fast? I want this to last! Need you by my side. Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static, and everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky. Can’t you hear my heart beat slow? I can’t let you go! Want you in my life.

Yeah, I just bought her CD along with a Madonna CD this past week. Next on the list is Barbara Streisand!! ;-)

We’re getting DSL!!! Most likely at least. There are still a few details that need to be worked out first. A few of you know that I’ve been stuck with dial-up because our house is the only one on our road that can’t get DSL. After a call to our local phone line guy, that’s about to change!

-- -- -- -- --

The Good News:
I’m gay! In both interruptions of the word! Just the other day, a friend was talking about how much she hated her life. I was sitting there looking at her and listening to her bitch about everything imaginable while I wondered how anyone could truly hate their life. I love my life!! Yeah, I’ve been depressed and life just seemed to suck at the time, but even at my lowest point, I never hated my life. I’ve still got years ahead of me (hopefully) and I’m not able to sit around sulking while they pass by! So I put a smile on my face, rip my clothes off, and dance! God forbid I ever actually go to a bar and get drunk!! The things I might do…

The Bad News:
After looking up (stalking) tgimhc on MySpace, I… well first let me say I hate MySpace. I just hate it! One reason I hate it is for the very thing I commonly use it for, but mostly I hate it for all the crap people put on there… the songs, the videos, the millions of useless pictures (we don’t have to see the cover of every damn album you own), the colors that clash so bad they make your eyes bleed, the stupid cursors that change when you visit a page, the backgrounds that make it impossible to read anything, and I could keep going on. Maybe it’s just because I have dial-up and all that crap slows the page to a suicidally (is that a word?) slow rate. Now there are some good pages out there, but the bad far outweighs the good. And that’s why I use Facebook for all of my internet social networking needs. They don’t allow html! Thank you Facebook! I do have a very bare MySpace page though. If you really want to add me as a friend, shoot me an email. I’m not going to post a link to it on here. Don’t expect to find out much about me on there however.

So what was I even talking about? Oh yeah, tgimhc. Well, I found out that he is… straight. At least according to his MySpace page, he is. *sigh* Yeah, sucks but he’s still some really good eye candy! On his page, he says his willing to try “just about” anything though! ;-)


Hope ya’ll have a great gay weekend!! Be sure to post some suggestions for a name for my car!

5 comments:

Brad said...

I'd help you, but I've never named one of my vehicles. They're just a car or truck to me.

Makes "The Brick" sound like a very creative name for your truck though, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

First of all, your fashion sense is worse than mine and I didn't know that was possible. So I loved that picture.

Second, nice car. Hot. I would totally do a double-take and try to see who was driving it.

Third, I like that you said, "Holla!" when you got that 97 on your accounting test. It just seems so out of place and that is why I find it humorous.

You have to give me this guy's myspace address. I want to stalk!

john said...

I'm not good at naming anything. I don't even have a name for my organ.
I'm glad you had fun dancing around!!
Hope you have a good weekend!! Dance around some more!!

Spider said...

Sounds like SOMEONE is having a great weekend - GOOD FOR YOU! Love the look - lets face it boxers and waders are IN!

As for your car - given your weekend, what about "The Studmobile"

A Lewis said...

The boots are hot, that's all there is too it. Sounds like things in the family have still been a little tense since I left for the cruise. Keep on trying to get things ironed out.....don't ever stop trying. Definitely going to be a long-term deal, not short-term. Hugs and loves.