Thursday, April 12, 2007

Out

I came out to my parents last night. It didn't go well. They said the car or the bf goes and that what I was doing was wrong. Blah blah blah. We're supposed to meet with our preacher sometime soon about it all so they can lay hands on me and I'll change. Yeah. I'll play along at first, but if they push me, they'll see a side of D they ain't never seen. I've been banned from driving anywhere but from college and back home. I'm thinking RUN THE FUCK AWAY!! =) They'll come around though.

I hope.

More later if I can.

8 comments:

john said...

Let me know if you need someone to talk to. I don't have any advice since I myself am not out. But I can offer a shoulder to lean on.

Anonymous said...

Let's hope that time will bring them to understanding.

My thoughts are with you!!

My adventures said...

good luck with that... my parents still haven't come around and that was 25 years ago!!!

A Bear in the Woods said...

Hopefully that was just a kneejerk reaction on their part, and they'll come to their sense sooner rather than later.

Anonymous said...

I noticed your blog entry was abbreviated, which is not cool for something like this.

I too write briefly, because I don't want people to feel sorry for me among other reasons.

But this is huge. Vent. Bitch. Ask for help.

I'm very proud of you. Share, whenever you like.

Mike said...

My parents reacted similarly - except for the preacher thing. Good luck with all that, let us know if we can do something.

Brad said...

I'm sorry it went badly. Either they will come around or the won't. It'll be their loss if they don't. Hang in there, D.

Cincy Diva said...

Good Luck Sweetie! Just remeber, God made you and he doesn't make mistakes
None of them do

You're in my prayers